Marathon hosts a wide variety of annual events that offer something for everyone.
Arts and food festivals, concerts, house and garden tours, fishing tournaments, high speed boat races, foot and dragon boat races …. even pig races!
Here is a sampling of annual events and activities in Marathon Florida Keys.
- Art Festivals Presented by the Florida Keys Art Guild
- Marathon Community Theater
January through March
- Florida Keys Concert Association
- Marathon Garden Club Jamboree
- Pigeon Key Arts Festival
- National Pig Days
- Murder Mystery Dinner Theater at Crane Point
- Florida Keys Watercolor Society’s Judged Exhibition
- Marathon Garden Club House and Garden Tour
- Sombrero Beach Run
- Original Marathon Seafood Festival
- Paradise Creations Arts & Crafts Show at San Pablo Hall
- Nate Grill Co-Ed Softball Tournament
- Seven Mile Bridge Run
- Marathon Boat Show
- Battle in the Bay Dragon Boat Festival
- Super Boat Grand Prix
- Lobster Sport Season (aka Lobster Mini Season)
- Florida Keys Birding and Wildlife Festival
- Stone Crab Eating Contest at Keys Fisheries
- Haunted Hammock at Crane Point
- Boot Key Harbor Lighted Boat Parade
- Key Colony Beach Lighted Boat Parade
- Tree Lighting Ceremony at Fishermen’s Community Hospital
Contact Us for more information on annual events in Marathon Florida Keys!
Click for more information on What’s Happening everyday in Marathon Florida Keys!
The forecast for 33050 by Wordpress Weather